Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eat your heart out...or maybe just eat your friends...


In response to Julie's status...in which she stated that she needed to find a fruit salad recipe...



Heather Marie Carlson:
when I first read that I guess I skipped the word find and put the word be in there. I thought you were trying to be a fruit salad...lol...silly me :)

Andrea Uhrey:
That's hilarious!!!! Go Heather! :D

Julie Marie Petersen:
I'd be one crazy fruit salad! I'd be fruity, cheesy, (maybe brie) and nutsy. (Sliced almonds could be yummy!)

Andrea Uhrey:
Then we'd eat you and that would make us cannibals which I do believe is frowned upon in most societies.

Heather Marie Carlson:
it is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies :) But you would still be tasty

Andrea Uhrey:
Mmmmm...fruity Julie!

Julie Marie Petersen:
Wow...um, well, gee guys...I don't even know what to say...

Andrea Uhrey:
In my experience, fruit doesn't speak. Unless, of course, you are giant pice of fruit made by Fruit of the Loom.

Amber Young:
Strange people. :)

Julie Marie Petersen:
...Strange fruit...

Andrea Uhrey:
HEY!!! Speak for yourself, Julie! ;)

Heather Marie Carlson:
I'm a vegetable myself

Heather Marie Carlson:
well...actually...a flower

Andrea Uhrey:
And I'm a dang fine piece of meat! Aw yeah!!

Julie Marie Petersen:
Between all of us we have a feast!! Hooray for edible people!

Amber Young:
I correct myself. Strange food pyramid with a flower on top. :)

Heather Marie Carlson:
and just in time for thanksgiving!

Andrea Uhrey:
Mmmmm...people food!

Julie Marie Petersen:
So we'll eat Andrea instead of turkey...Heather will make a lovely table decoration, I'm a side dish...Any volunteers to be dessert?

Amber Young:
Oooooo! Me!!!!

Heather Marie Carlson:
Janel!

Andrea Uhrey:
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!! I was going to nominate you and now there's no need. Voluntary desserts are SO much better!

Heather Marie Carlson:
dare I say it...she could be shortcake! You can delete this one if it's too rude. I'm not intending to be mean :)

Heather Marie Carlson:
volunteering is much better :)

Amber Young:
I'll be cheesecake!

Julie Marie Petersen:
I do hereby schedule our night of cannibalism for Friday!

Amber Young:
BTW, I hope you all do a really good job on the 5th in the show. I have a cute date I want to impress! :)

Andrea Uhrey:
Well, that's Julie and Heather's job. Don't disappoint her, ladies!!

Amber Young:
I wasn't sure if you you were still in or not. Thanks for the backing. :)

Andrea Uhrey:
Any time! I'm a good...backer upper.

Amber Young:
:)

Heather Marie Carlson:
it will be a good show :)

Julie Marie Petersen:
Ooh! A date!! Make sure you point out your favorite fruit salad and veggie/flower. Mmmm...dancing and singing food...

Amber Young:
Thanks! I know I can count on you!

Heather Marie Carlson:
wow...look how long this is!!!

Amber Young:
Absolutely I will!

Heather Marie Carlson:
it's a musical unlike any other!

Andrea Uhrey:
And on that note (get it...NOTE!), I'm getting off! :D Goodnight ladies!

Heather Marie Carlson:
goodnight my tasty piece of meat!

Julie Marie Petersen:
Oh no! The meat is leaving! Catch it!

Andrea Uhrey:
Gobble, Gobble!

Alisha Uhrey Eastman:
THAT was hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh, ladies! :)

1 comments:

Jewelsp said...

lol!! I love us and our silliness!
(But please, don't really eat me! I choose life!)