Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Bad Relationship

So, in most relationships you try to stay together. Correct?
Well, I have discovered that my driver's license and I do NOT have a good relationship. Since receiving my nice, new license in the mail around the end of February, it has tried to escape me twice (that's almost an average of once a month). I'm very worried.
The first incident was when somehow it remained in my coat pocket (I swear I had put it back in my wallet) and got packed in my suitcase. This was the cause of me delaying my flight out of St. Louis. Yeah...I really don't know about that one.
Then, last week on Friday I finally acted on my ponderings of joining a gym. I went to Gold's Gym and signed up. The recruiter (I guess that's what she's called) took my license and debit card for registration info. I got my debit card back, but not my license. So, when I opened my wallet on Saturday for some reason and saw my license missing AGAIN...it made me wonder what I had done to offend it so. My picture turned out wonderfully. I have never treated it poorly and I have always been kind to it. Why, then, does it keep trying to run away???
I don't get it. :(
I had my other license for 10 years and it NEVER went missing. This saddens me deeply. :(

0 comments: