Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Serial Addiction

I'm sitting here at my computer with a bowl full of milk waiting to be filled with cereal. In the kitchen I have 3 boxes and a bag of cereal. In my bedroom I have an astounding 7 boxes and 1 bag. One box is empty, but the point is clear. I have a serious addiction. I love cereal. Every time I'm in the grocery store I want to go look at the cereal aisle to see if my favorites are cheaper than normal. I'm not kidding! My biggest dilemma right now is choosing which box to open to fill my bowl with. They all taste so good!!! :)
Hi, my name is Heather Carlson, and I'm addicted to cereal.
I call myself the serial cereal buyer. :)

0 comments: