Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Isn't it funny?

I've always heard the story of people coming to a spot in their lives where they are completely comfortable with how things are going. And, then the next day everything changes.
Well folks...I am now one of those.
I didn't even realize it, but I have come to terms with where my life is and I was pretty ok with it. My financial situation isn't great, but I have a job, and I have a roof over my head. I have a good roommate. I have good friends. I am back in school and doing well. I'm all in all fairly content with my life right now. I didn't realize it until it was too late though.
As of Monday, June 4th, I am now looking for a new job. The place I work at, 5 Buck Pizza, has been struggling to stay afloat for a long time and the owner has finally decided to let it go. The lease on our building is up at the end of the month, so we will be closing at that time. I do not know exactly when my last day will be, but I know it is coming whether I want it to or not. I've already said goodbye to a coworker that I've thoroughly enjoyed working with. It's all a little surreal. A few months ago I was trying to get a new job because I felt like I deserved better. I was finally more than ok with my situation...and now I HAVE to find something new.
The irony of life never ceases to amaze me.

1 comments:

Shraon!! said...

Try SOS Staffing and Kelly Services, they're like temp agencies but Sylves got jobs through them immediately after applying...