Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My New Low...Albeit...a Funny One

Actually, I'm not sure if it's necessarily a new low, but it's definitely something I'll (hopefully) laugh at later in time...oh wait...I am laughing at it NOW.

I have developed this horrible obsession with Dr. Who.
It's true.

I was introduced to the show a few years ago by some friends and well...it was ok...but nothing super awesome.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?

After watching a couple of key episodes of Dr. Who with my friends Julie and Heather (ha ha...yes, my name is Heather and my best friend's name is Julie...but this was not us) I caved and tried to get hooked via Netflix.

I think I made it to the end of the first season.

Christoffer Ecceslton won my heart and I had a hard time wanting to watch David Tennant.

AGAIN

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?

I stopped watching after I got through the 2nd (?) season.

I think I gave up on it for close to a year.

WOW

Since I have had more free time, I have decided to start watching again.

I had heard of some key plot points and decided it was worth finding out the whole story.

BAD IDEA

Bad wolf maybe???

I watched the first episode of season 5 tonight.

Since my dating life has become extinct (2 years counts....right?) I have formed unhealthy attachments to tv characters.

I first developed a crush on the ever-so-handsome and debonaire Nathan Fillion. (I'm still in love with him and want to marry him...but.........)

Richard Castle has lost his....sparkle.

David Tennant....sigh....

What to say?

I got to the point of all I could think about was getting home to watch the next few episodes (because I can't watch just one...) because I just wanted to experience the pure yumminess of that man.

He truly is delicious.

Then I got to the New Year's episode of season 4 last night.

:(

I cried.

It's true.

I got to work today and I felt almost as if I had really lost a friend.

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!!

I need a hot man in real life because I can only see this obsession turning into posters on my wall and oh wait...he's already on my laptop wallpaper.

SIGH

It's a new low...but it doesn't necessarily feel low.

I just know it is lol....

Anyways.

The beautiful David Tennant will not be forgotten easily.
(probably not until I find my own 'companion')




Le sigh....... :)

0 comments: