Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crazy Idea #...who knows...

Tonight in my sports massage class we talked about evaluating our clients and using that to figure out how to bettter help them. One thing led to another and (tell me how this could possibly be a sane idea...) I've got this crazy idea of applying to medical school to become an orthopedic physician.
I'd probably need about a year of pre-med courses, then I'd have to take the MCAT and THEN...apply to med school....if I actually got in, then it would be 4+ MORE years of schooling/internshipping/reaidency-ing and so on.
This is just another crazy idea that I'll consider for a few days or weeks, look into and suddenly forget, right???
RIGHT?!

0 comments: