Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Me

I want to run. 
I want to explore the mountains close to me and the pathways across the sea. 

I want to sing. 
I want to play the symphonies of the greatest and put myself to the test. 

I want to love. 
I want to be a wife and a mother, a more understanding friend and a better daughter. 

I want to improve. 
I want to conquer my fears and not be so scared of the potential I've shown throughout the years. 

I want to believe. 
I want the courage to face my doubts and to truly comprehend what life is really about. 

I want to be more. 
I want to step forward, never back and be grateful for all I have. 

However. 

I am me. 
I'm imperfect in every way, but I'll keep learning, day by day. 

0 comments: