Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Irritated, Bitter Rantings...

Ok...it is not worth your time to read this (if anyone does actually do so).
Today in Sacrament meeting we had two wonderful talks given by two wonderful people that are about to get married. The talks were good, despite being on the topic of marriage, and the Spirit was there.
BUT, once again, the topic of marriage has been pounded into my head. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Seriously. I know it's a commandment to get married and have a family. I would love nothing more than to do so. But, the male gender fails horribly...and, I guess I'm just not what anyone wants right now (or ever). I have done what I can to make myself more appealing to the male gender. Some things I just can't control, but I'm trying. I still have a hard time talking to guys (especially if I think they're attractive in any way). So, that's it universe. I'm done. I fail. Men fail. I will be single for the rest of my mortal life. I'm ok with it, really. I mean, I don't want to be alone, but that's why there are cats, dogs and fish. I just wish people would realize dating and marriage isn't for everyone and that they need to stop drilling it into our minds. It hurts more and more each time. It hit the hardest today when I was asked if I was dating anyone. After all that talk about marriage, someone had to bother me about it personally. I'm sooooo done.

1 comments:

Shraon!! said...

you also live in UTAH... in my opinion that doesn't make it any better.