Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brokenhearted???

So, today I had that ill-fated 'just friends' conversation with someone.
I was the one that started it because I was confused after a more than casual time we had together over a week ago. We had originally agreed that he wasn't dating for anything other than friendship. I made it clear that I was in no position to be in anything serious. So, why is it that as soon as we went our own ways that I felt horribly crushed?
I was more than ok with the thought of being just friends with him. He flirted with my roommate right in front of me (and her date). Why do I feel this way? Is it possible that I actually liked him more than I thought? Or, is it just like every other time where I feel like I'll never get close enough to something real and this was once again shoving it in my face? Ah...
Anyways.
That's all for now.
Yay for being single :)

0 comments: