Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, July 11, 2011

Red Onions

My fingers smell like red onions right now.
When I worked at Subway a few years ago I would always come home with what my boss and I called "the essence of Subway" (a mixture of red onion and Italian bread seasoning). Anytime onions were prepped, it was guaranteed that I would come home and still be able to smell the onions on my fingers.
When I started working at 5 Buck, I was overjoyed that we used yellow onions. They are strong, but they don't make your fingers smell for the rest of the day.
Unfortunately, today was a little different. We were out of yellow onions, so we used red onions (since we have them on stock for pizzas like the BBQ chicken and chicken alfredo). All I can smell is red onions now. I have washed my hands, showered-washed my hair and body with very wonderfully smelling stuff and almost 4 hours later I STILL SMELL THE ONIONS!!!!!
I'm sick of my job right now. I need a break.

I want a real job...
I think I need to go back to school...
BUT WHAT DO I STUDY?! (too many options!)

1 comments:

Shraon!! said...

I think you're gonna move to Missourri . . .