Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy!

Watch this...
Now this...

I don't know about you, but I most assuredly prefer the Piano Guys version.
What do you think???

I have been a fan of Jon Schmidt since I was introduced to his ever-so-popular piece, Waterfall, when I was in junior high school (1997 I think). Somehow, I also discovered Steven Sharp Nelson's music during my early years at college. Both have proved to be amazing musicians and their music has had a tremendous influence on my life. 
Lately they've been posting music videos of music they've created together. Each piece seems to hit a new level of awesomeness. Some of their music hits my dancing soul. I'll hear it and I just have to move my body. Other pieces are just fun and bring a smile to my face. Then again there are pieces that move my soul and bring me closer to my spiritual side. And then there are pieces like this newest release "Peponi." I heard it once and it stuck with me. They have the ability to turn an already pretty cool song into something so much more. There is something that grabs at my spirit and says that there is more to this than just a pianst, a cellist and a vocalist getting together to have fun. There is heart and soul behind this. There is real passion.
THIS IS MUSIC!
I don't think I can say enough about what they have created...so, I'll just post more links so you can experience the joy I've found.

A smooth blend of classics from different eras

Just good, easy listening


A little something for us nerds out there


A little more on the tender side


The one that makes me want to dance


And last, but definitely NOT least (probably my second fav)

There are a lot more out there, but I think this is a good enough sampling.
Listen. 
Love.
Be inspired.
Share.
(they brainwash you on the sharing part...sorry)
:)





0 comments: