Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyone Knows

So, I will admit right now that I have watched the show Grey's Anatomy more times than is necessary, but I still love the show. In the first 3-4 seasons the love story between Derek and Meredith develops, falls apart and grows again more times than I can remember. 
At one point a line is said that "Everyone knows that Derek and Meredith are in love, except for Derek and Meredith." (Probably not the exact quote...but give me a break, I haven't seen that episode in awhile and I couldn't find the line on Google...and yes, I looked, lol). 
Well, folks, I got a similar line told to me about me and my coworker this past week. Apparently this coworker and I have 'vibes' (according to the manager) and everyone that we work with thought we were dating when I started working there. All this news has come out just the past few days thanks to a new coworker that, after working with me 2 days decided that she wanted to plan our wedding. She came up with this connection on her own in a matter of 2 workdays.
Wow...right? 
So, this guy and I did go on about 3 dates about a year and a half before we even ended up working together (it's the reason we became friends and how I ended up with this job), but nothing ever happened.
Part of me wonders how we've ever given off this 'vibe' since he's constantly flirting with and texting other girls and talking about them to my face. 
Seriously.
Then again, if it's so obvious to everyone around, why aren't we in an actual relationship???
Whatever.
If he was interested in me still, I'm sure things would be different. (but that's a post for another time...and probably just for my journal)
Point of this post:
Sometimes things on TV can actually happen in real life (although, I'm not sure I want my ENTIRE life to turn out like that show...)
Who'd a thunk?

0 comments: