Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Can you say: Stuck?

I have discovered a rather humorous, or disturbing depending on how you look at it, pattern in my life. In the spring I got word that I was going to lose my job. I contacted family in Missouri and had a plan to move out there and find a new life there. A week before we closed, we didn't close. I decided that I still wanted to move to Missouri. The next week I got a promotion.
Ever since our store didn't close it has felt like we were on the half of the Titanic that was left bobbing on top of the ocean just waiting to sink. So, once again I got things moving.
I finally got my diploma-oh Weber State how you never cease to amaze me with your problems. I turned my focus to looking at grad school. Just as I started looking seriously at a certain school/program-in Missouri- and thinking about taking the GRE, our business just got a possible boost that could potentially keep us open for a long time.
I told my boss my theory the other day and he got a kick out of it. I should just keep trying to move to Missouri. It's really doing good things for the store.
So yeah, I guess I'm stuck here for a reason. I can't seem to get out.

1 comments:

Shraon!! said...

That's so weird!