Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, September 10, 2012

Untitled Jibber-Jabber

So, I've been lying in bed for about 3 hours trying to convince myself that I'm tired. But, every time I have a moment to think, I think about going into work tomorrow.  Then I think about how someone I have a crush on told me he's possibly going to stop by tomorrow. Then I have to fight the urge to let out a massive giddy scream since it's past midnight. I'm wide awake. Sleep may not come easily tonight. I have a 13 1/2 hour shift tomorrow. I really need to sleep. But gosh dang it!!! I'm so twitterpated that there's little hope of passing out anytime soon.
I kind of miss this :-)

0 comments: