Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, October 13, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 4

So...it's past midnight, but I'm still awake...it's still technically Sunday...right???? :-)


Your biggest fear as a single person.

My biggest fear, as with anyone else, is that I will never get married and have a family of my own. 

I have always wanted to be a mother. I desperately do not want to be alone for the rest of my life as well. The world is becoming a scary place. Wars, viruses, politics, etc. are common day news now. Not having someone beside you...not having loved ones close by...it's terrifying! 
Who wants to face such a future without someone by their side?
I know I don't. 
This is a rather short response because it speaks for itself. 

0 comments: