Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sebastian and Clara...or is it Tux and Princess...or ....?

So...we finally have animals in the house again. My mom and I drove to Ogden today and picked up 2 very adorable kittens. They came named as Jungle and Tux, but we still don't know what to do about their names. My mom likes Tux, but what kind of name is that?! I'm not going to let a cat be named after a piece of clothing! And Jungle is totally out of the question. So, we were trying to think of some clever names. My mom started saying some names of composers and we got to Sebastian and Clara. It's a round about way, but we like it so far. Sebastian (as in Johann Sebastian Bach) and Clara (as in Clara Schumann). We're not set 100% on these names yet, but I like them. They are about 8 weeks old and are so cute! The litter they came from had some kittens that looked almost identical to my cat Mystie that just died. We almost decided on one of those, but it would be just a little too weird. And...it's funny. We were only going to get one, but my mom and I thought it was better to get 2. They are from the same litter and have been fixed, so there are no problems there. We brought them into the living room and they had a blast crawling everywhere that they shouldn't. :) Their little squeaky meows and coos are just wonderful. I'm kind of scared to have 2 new kittens around, but it's nice to have someone else in the house again. I guess I'll have to keep an update on them as time goes by. It seems so weird to add to our family this late in the game. Oh well. I feel like crap and I need to go to bed. Goodnight.

PS-just an afterthought on that last blog, I think I should've mentioned a few things that were important to me, but I think I don't have the energy to do it now unfortunately. But, my family, my friends and my music are so important to me. I would not feel any bit important without those things in my life. There would be no reason to be important. Annie, if you see this, you are one of my most important friends :) You, like other friends that are important to me, are a great example and you never stop loving. Thank you! (I wish I could say more, but I'm about to pass out :))

0 comments: