Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mawage is what bwings us togedder today...

or rather...what I've been dreaming about lately. Last week I had a rather disturbing dream about getting married. In that dream it was arranged (or something not cool like that). But, there was no groom. And On the way to the temple I realized I had not gone through the temple yet and therefore could not actually get married there. It was NOT a good dream.
This morning I woke up to a better dream about marriage...but it was still weird. I dreamt that I was somehow not in my body...and when I returned, the person that had been in my body had gotten me engaged to someone. When I returned to my body, I had to see if this person was for real. All I can think about was how I felt. I got to know the guy well enough and wow...the love that I felt for him was so wonderful. I was so happy! I couldn't stop saying "I love you!"
Now, I can't imagine (not in the least...ha ha) why I've been dreaming about getting married. Marriage is a wonderful thing. It really is. I have come to doubt my abilities to love someone enough to commit to that long of a relationship. And, I have also come to doubt that any guy will ever want to marry me. BUT, from these dreams I feel an almost renewed sense of hope. First, I can't express the pain I felt in the first dream when I wasn't ready to be sealed in the temple. Therefore, I must be ready. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Second, the love I felt in the last dream was real. It is possible to love someone that much. I can't wait for the day when I can feel that for real and forever.
The end :)

0 comments: