Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Therapy

So...I don't really know how this idea has come about. BUT, it is an idea that I can't get out of my mind.
I have always had an interest in doing massage therapy. And, if I could afford it right now, I would be signing up for the next available courses. But, I can't. Oh well. That's not exactly what I'm thinking. In my searching for jobs I can apply for, I have come across many physical therapy jobs. So, I have done more thinking and well, if I must, I must. I have yet another lofty idea of what I'm going to do with my life. I'm not sure how to go about it, since I'm not very knowledgeable about the subject, but I really like this idea. I looked at IHC's jobs hiring page. A physical therapy assistant...not an actual physical therapist, but just an assistant can make around $20 an hour. I could really handle a job like that! Not to mention, I've always had a small interest in the medical field. The massage therapy could be used...and who knows what. I wish I could afford to go back to school! I already miss it (I know...it's not even halfway through summer). Anyways. It's nice to dream. If only I could decide which dream to go for (and be able to afford it).
The end...for now :)

0 comments: