Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Raw

There really is nothing worse than looking in the mirror (or at a picture of yourself) and hating EVERYTHING that you see. I hate the horrible complexion, the overweight face and the thin and messy pile of hair on my head. But, the thing I hate the most isn't what you see on the outside.

The doppelganger

Why I'm writing this-
I've been thinking about getting a haircut lately, since it's been a good 6 months since my last one. I've been searching online to find out good styles for my face shape and body size. Awhile back the doppelganger thing was popular on facebook. I found out that my doppelganger was Jennifer Love-Hewitt. With the picture I used, it's not hard to see why. We had very similar face shapes and even hair color at that time. I just took a picture of myself to see if I might still have that same shape, just in case it might help me in my search for a new do.
Alas...I have gained too much weight. My shape is nowhere to be found under the layers of fatty, acne-covered skin that plague my face right now.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the nasty gap-filled smile as well.
I truly hate the way I look. But, the worst part is, when I look at the picture I took, the acne, the fat, the hair and even my mouth aren't as pathetic as my eyes.
Do I look even remotely happy?
They say the eyes are the window to the soul. If that is the case, I don't know what else to say. I pretty much hate myself right now.

0 comments: