Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breakdown

Today was good, until I got a phone call from the education department. Aparently I didn't score high enough on my interview to get into the program. It's not a big deal, but I did the best I thought I could do on that interview. So, unless I'm missing something completely obvious, there's no point in trying again. I have been fighting this decision ever since I made it. I think it's finally time to make it final. I have been praying for help, guidance and anything else I could think of to help me in this decision. Before I took the test I decided that I've done what I can do. It was at that point that I turned it over to the Lord. I did well on the test. But, with this news on the interview, I don't know anymore. I'm trying to figure out if this is an answer to those prayers, or if it's just another obstacle I need to get over to prove I really want it. I guess I see things both ways. I want so badly to graduate this year. But, I have no idea what I will do if I graduate in performance instead of education. You can't do anything with a bachelor's degree in performance. I love to perform, and would love to go to grad school. But, I don't practice enough. I'm not good enough, and I don't know enough. I've always wanted to to massage therapy, but that isn't something I would want as a permanent career. I don't know what to do.

0 comments: