Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh Dear...

So, when I walked into my massage class one of my first thoughts was to scan the room to see if there were any attractive men (I'm OBVIOUSLY a single female). There was only one guy that caught my eye.
After about a week while I would walk in he would say "I love you Heather".......
Turns out he's a lot older than he looks, is divorced, has 7 adopted children and....
he's gay
 :-(

That still doesn't stop me for some stupid reason.

I guess you can't control who you feel chemistry for.

I wish I could fall into his arms and be held.

Ahh....why are all the attractive, good guys (despite conflicting lifestyle choices) gay (or married already)???

GRRRRRRRRRR

:)

0 comments: