Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Slim Fast:Day 5 (last day)

I just weighed myself before getting in the shower to get ready for school. I weighed in at 246. So from my weigh in at my plasma donation on August 16th I have lost 13 pounds. I'm pretty proud of this! Actually I'm ecstatic!  :) I talked to my aunt today and she's going to help me start eating healthy again. I'm so excited. I can't wait to make these changes permanent. I'm not planning on doing slim fast again unless I need a quick loss. But I got what I needed and wanted. I got to use my motivation and got a jump start on making some real changes. 
Here's to the next stage of my adventure!

0 comments: