Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, August 26, 2013

Update!

So, I couldn't hold my curiosity at bay.
I just HAD to see if I was losing any weight yet.
I'm on day 3 of my 5 day self challenge of doing the Slim Fast diet.
I just weighed myself about 10 minutes ago.
Saturday night I weighed 253.
Today I was at 248.
That's 5 pounds!!!!
(And...if you count from when I weighed in for donating plasma, got my wake up call and stopped drinking soda I'm down 11 pounds!)
I know that's a lot for such a short time frame.
From what I've heard, read, etc the first few days it can come off fairly fast and then it slows down.
That's ok.
5 pounds makes a difference though.
I really can feel the difference.
I'm not starving (although last night my salad was lacking in the satisfying department...I caved and had an extra meal bar...)
I actually feel like I have energy.
So, today marks 1 full week without soda and 1 full day of no Subway cookies (my biggest downfall).
I'm feeling pretty excited about this!!
I think I might just stick with the Slim Fast thing for awhile. Maybe until I just can't stand it anymore.
Yay!!!
:-D

0 comments: