Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dreams

It's late in the morning and I need to eat my breakfast and go to work. But, once again I have had a very vivid dream that has decided to stick with me. It was short ans simple. I was in a church meeting, met some guy (I don't remember his name), he started scratching my back a little, I fell into his lap in a cuddling manner and it was as if we were meant to be. He also talked to me about my trip to St. Louis and asked me if I have changed my way of speaking.
Dreams are amazing. Sometimes I wish they would come true (Like this one...man I could really handle having someone to cuddle with). Other times I'm more than beyond grateful that dreams don't come true. (I've had many disastrous dreams in which the world seemed to be coming to an end). Anyways, as I try to wrap this up quickly...ha ha...I'm grateful for dreams that take me away from this world and give me a glimpse of the life I don't have. Mystery man of my dreams, I hope you really exist! :)

0 comments: