Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smile

Have you ever had one of those days that you just can't help but smile?
Well, today is that day for me.
This past year has been a living nightmare for the most part. Whether it was physical, emotional or spiritual stress, it has happened in greater amounts than I knew I could handle. I don't know if this horrendous year is over with just yet (crossing my fingers that it is). BUT, for the past few days I can say that there has been some very real mercy shown to me. 
This will probably be a very short blog for now. I want to write about what is making me smile, but for now it will be enough to say that I feel happy again. Happiness has been hard to come by this year. The few times I felt it were short-lived. So, for this, I must express my gratitude. My dear friend Julie Wilson helped me realize that I need to learn to be happy wherever I am, regardless of the situation. I didn't think it was possible, but it just might be. For all of the blessings in my life, today I show it with a super cheesy smile. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D


1 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Heather..I found your blog :) Hope life is going good for you! You deserve it..

Libby