Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Milkshake...

I was going to put "Feel Good" as the title, but as I sat typing an email to my friend, I realized how exhausted I am. I really shouldn't've had that milkshake. Ugh. :) Wow...and it just keeps getting worse...
So...to explain my predicament, I must rewind to yesterday morning. I woke up, and decided that I wanted to work out. So, I pulled out my Turbo Jam dvd that I purchased last summer with high hopes of losing weight (ha ha) and did the 20 minute jam session. It was great. I punched, kicked and jumped. I even got a good sweat going. Then I took a quick rinse off shower. Then I got a call that asked me to come into work a little early. No biggy...I needed the hours. So, after making some no-bake cookies, I biked to work. Then, while I was at work, I heard rumor that the boss and another supervisor were going to strip and wax the floor. It wasn't a big deal to me until the boss asked if I could stay late and help. Once again, needing the hours, I said sure. Ha...that was smart. The scrub brush I used to clean a certain area of the facility began falling apart while I was using it, so I had a royal time cleaning up after it. I unded up using all my might to scrub the floors with a mop. Yeah...you try it and tell me you're not sore afterwards. So, I got home and crashed on the couch for a couple of hours until I decided that I should go to bed. The next morning, I woke up around 8. I could've gotten up, but I was so sore that I just laid there until about 10. It was wonderful. My kitties came and attacked my toes for awhile and kept me awake for a while. Then I got called into work early again. I tried to get there, but didn't make it until about 5 minutes before I was originally scheduled. It wasn't a problem. Thankfully. I went to work and got off at 5:30. I biked home and sat down for a little bit. Then I went to the gym with my friend. We did the elipticals for awhile, then we hit a volleyball around for a bit. That was WONDERFUL! :) It feels so good to slam that ball down and have someone hit it back at you. It's so fun! Anyways. Then we did a killer ab workout. Needless to say, my body is wasted. It felt so good! But, I had to ruin it by making a milkshake. Ugh....stupid human nature. :) Oh well. Working out is so fun. :)
So, another feel good was this wonderful message (short as it may be) from the cute boy I met at the dance (I believe I blogged this story previously...Man, I feel like a woman...I believe is the title). I wrote him a quick note on facebook. I didn't expect him to reply, but he did! It was a short message, but it didn't end in a dead-end phrase. There's hope my friends! Hope of a friendship with a VERY attractive person. I have NEVER been able to form a friendship with a person I'm very attracted to without a lot of work. With the last guy I had an attraction to, it took over a year to get to the point where I could say hello. This is a miracle my friends. a MIRACLE! :):):) Anyways. I want to go rest my arms. It's all I can do to keep them up to type.
The end...
Oh yeah..and I'm heading up to Ogden again tomorrow.
~joy~
:(
Party anyone?????? ;)

1 comments:

Tony and Anni said...

Hey Heather! Man it sounds like you're in over your head there girlfriend!! As for the milkshake, I totally think you completely deserved it!! Glad to know I'm not the only one with an infuriatingly frustrating life right now. At least I have something to look forward to. A reward in the end you might say. And I'm sure there is for you too, even if you don't know what it is now. Keep pluggin along there sweetie!