Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Overtime

Wow....another super late night blog. But, I have my reasons. I have been working 10.5 hours the past two days at my job at Subway. IT SUCKS! Yes, my paycheck will be super sweet, and I'm not complaining about that. But, that is a LONG time to be working at a Subway. My feet hurt, my wrist and thumb are cramping and I think my thumb is actually bruised from lifting so many sandwiches into/out of the toaster oven with the big paddle and squeezing sauce many times in just one minute. I hope I don't do any permanent damage to my clarineting abilities. Grr. And, it looks like tomorrow will be another marathon day.
If you're wondering why I'm working like mad, I'll tell you. Once again, Subway is understaffed. We have 4 workers at the moment. Jam'e (the manager), Patty, (the supervisor), me and Cori. Well, Jam'e has to go over and open the gas station every morning this week because they, too, are understaffed. And, Cori is off at camp for the week. So, that leaves Jam'e (sometimes), Patty and I to work the entire day. Patty and I are technically not supposed to work over 8 hours in 1 day. It's insane! So, yeah. Instead of going up to Ogden tomorrow for my other job and to go sing in the summer chorale, I have to work all day at Subway again. ~joy~
I would MUCH rather go to Ogden. I'm thinking about escaping up there on Saturday, since I'm supposed to have that off. Actually, I should, just so I can't get called in. lol Well, I have much to write, but I'm really tired and need to get going to bed. Good night ya'll!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Oh man! I'm going to miss you!