Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dizzy, Fizzy, Fuzzy

As I'm sitting here, I feel a certain sense of disallusionment. I feel like I'm here, but not really. All afternoon as I read a book for one of my classes I had this urge to run away and do something crazy. Now I'm sitting in my bedroom, avoiding more reading and realizing that I need to go to bed. I have a sort of dizzy/fizzy/fuzzy feeling in my head. Maybe I haven't eaten enough today (very likely), maybe I haven't gotten enough sleep (possibly), maybe my body is finally protesting the many changes I've had these past couple of weeks (most definately). I feel as if I could be out doing something insanely wonderful and random, but yet, I want to just sit here and feel detached from myself and the world. It's a wonderfully odd feeling. I should go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be long and tiresome, but fun. I told myself that I wanted to be more involved this year. So, I am on the Good Times committee at institute. That is probably the last committee I would normally join. It is totally out of my league, but oh well. I'm tired of being shy and uninvolved with everything. I have spent so much time at the institute (I already got my 30-credit hour certificate 2 years ago), but yet I still feel a little out of the action. Tomorrow I will be a part of it once again. :) Yay! I need to go to bed.
Goodnight!

0 comments: