Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I screwed up!

In my previous blog I mentioned a dear friend of mine. Apparently she read it. I am truly sorry for anything that may offend her or anyone else. I really need to learn to control what I say. I do not know who reads these and I should hold back regardless. To anyone who has read this and been hurt, offended or otherwise, please let me know. I am truly sorry for not controlling myself.
To the one who called me on this, I love you dearly and never give up. Just know that I've been in a similar situation, and it hurts when that person doesn't look at you the way you wish. If you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to rejoice with, I will be there for you!

0 comments: