Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh What's in a Name?!

So, going back a few years ago...
After having taken off a semester of school, I returned to the spring semester of 2006 I believe. There were new faces in the band hall and I did my best to learn the names. I didn't do so well. But, there is one in particular that I ....have odd feelings for. This person and I met on random occaisions and each time he would ask for my name. I figured that after the 3rd or 4th time he had it. Time passed, summer came and school started anew that fall. We ran into each other in the hall and he once again had to ask my name. By this time I thought it was just kind of funny and I think I actually almost made a game out of it. Anyways....at one point I even had a crush on him (wow). Actually...it was a very small crush and it pretty much went until this semester.
Fast forward to today. I saw this person in the hallway and said hello. We had a conversation...an odd one at that and he ended up asking me what he should know about girls. (Weird, huh?) As he went to write it down (even weirder!) he asked for my name. After 2 and a half years....oh and a semi-group date kind of thing (I'm not sure what the whole thing was...but he invited me and another friend over to his place for ice cream, and he had another guy friend with him...so...it was a group date, but not really), he STILL doesn't remember my name! I left the hallway struggling to contain my laughter...but then I realized how annoying it was and I really almost wanted to hate him (and I don't hate anyone!). 2 1/2 years! I just don't get it. Someone please help me figure out why he couldn't remember my name...even though we saw each other almost every day last year and so on....AHHH!!!!

0 comments: