Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ulceritis!

Ahh! My computer has decided to not work again...but I found a loophole. I just can't use my ethernet cord. Which means that I have to use the wireless internet. At the moment I cannot get onto the secured network, and am getting blocked on a few of my favorite websites! Frustrations frustrations! I just got a pain in my stomach and was reminded that I was sort of diagnosed with an ulcer last year...I really need to get that taken care of. :) It's like a hunger pain but with knives instead of gurgling. I guess I already reached my stress limit for the year....oh help. :) People annoy me (Like the people that just drove up honking theit horn so the entire village can hear...ahhh....did I really miss college life that much?!). Oh...and now there is a siren. I love city life (ha ha). I'm going to go live on a farm. That's it! I know my destiny. I'm going to go live on a farm in the country away from the things of man. I'll tend the gardens while my oh so masculine hubby works with the animals....and the children will run around in the wheat fields as if they had not one care in the world. (sigh...if only) :) Oh, and the tornadoes will come close enough for me to photograph, but not do any harm to the farm. Wildfires will destroy the desertous landscape but never touch our property. It will snow enough to keep the kids from going to school and we will sit by the fireplace, sip hot cocoa and play a game together. We will live far enough away from anything that we will need to make a special trip into town for anything other than our own home-grown food. These trips will be special occaisions. Eating out, movies and shopping will be rare, but wonderful events in our simple life.
Ok....enough daydreaming :)
That really would be a wonderful life, wouldn't it? :)
Ok, I'm done now. Yay! (the stabbing stopped as well! Yay!!!)

0 comments: