Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, August 31, 2008

For the First Time in a Long Time...

I'm actually giddy!!! I missed this feeling! Oh man...I don't know if I want to explain why I'm giddy, but it does have to do with a person of the opposite sex. He is very attractive and seems to be interested in me (a first!). :) It's nothing more than an aquaintence still, but it's hopeful!
I'm all smiles for once...and it's great to feel alive again!
Wahooo!!!!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so happy you're giddy! It's so fun feeling that way and I hope it works out for you! You are amazing and deserve the best!!!