Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Friday, April 25, 2008

Cursed be the man sitting next to me...

Ah....the cursor appeared. Yay!....sorry, random tangent.
Anyways. I must vent right now about a certain person sitting in the room on the couch next to me. He can't see what I'm typing...at least...I don't think he can...can you!?!?! :)
(I almost expected him to say yes there for a second)
Anyways.
This man has an interesting history with out apartment. He is in the same ward as my now-engaged-roommate Charla. She would tell me last semester that she liked him and I was happy for her and stuff. Then she found out that he had asked out her best friend. So, that was over for her. Then, we got a new roommate named Makayla. She went to a fireside with previously mentioned Charla. Makayla met this guy....named Neil. There was much flirting. Neil is now a regular at our apartment. To be honest, he drives me crazy. He's rich. He is extremely nice. Almost too nice sometimes. Anyways. He treats Makayla as if she were a princess. Which...I guess she is...(every girl is a princess). As the weeks have gone by and he has been over here, I have become increasingly annoyed with him. But with this annoyment, I have started to feel something for him. I feel like I'm in one of those weird love stories. Anyways. I'm running short on time. Today it was bad....I couldn't even look at him. I don't want to feel this way about someone like him. Ahhhh!!!! Everytime I look at him....ahh...and then he hangs around Makayla...and it makes me frustrated. Anyways...
The End....for now....

0 comments: