Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, April 7, 2008

I am defeated!

Yeah...it truly is a sad day. As I type this, I am on the verge of tears. Truly, this news that I must bear is disturbing and disheartening.
With heavy heart I regret to announce that I did my laundry at the laundromat today. :(
I am ashamed.
I usually do my laundry when I go home for the weekend. But, since life is hectic and I have no more weekends to go home until school is over with, I had to give in. I aquired the necessary quarters and made my way to the laundromat with my loaded laundery basket. It is a sad day.

Anyways :)

The reason I say ANYTHING about this is this:
I went the ENTIRE year without doing my laundry at the laundry room in the community center. I hate the facilities there. The dryers fry my clothes and they always come out extremely wrinkled (moreso than when I use the dryer at my parents' house). Plus, it's a pain to find quarters. The change machine never works. Oh well. I have clean clothes. That's what matters. Yay for clean clothes!!!! :)

1 comments:

Janel said...

Fear not Heather. You lost the battle, but not the war. Death to all laundromats!!!