Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Monday, April 21, 2008

A list:

Favorite song: Beethoven's 6th Symphony

Favorite food/beverage item: water

Favorite class: Choralaires

Favorite experience of the past week: Getting a new kitten....and the Spring Show

Favorite hug: from Renee

Favorite thing about today: my car made it to the shop without dying a terrible death

Favorite rescuer: Jessica Slater...she has has saved me twice now with having to take the car into the shop.

Favorite thought: Finals are NEXT week!!!!!!!

Favorite toy: the rubber chicken of Charla's that makes the funniest noise you've ever heard!!!

Favorite out-of-control moment: spraying hairspray on my mirror with my elbow...it was random.

Favorite encounter: Meeting the cute guy at the bank (unfortunately he's married). He was so helpful!!!!

Favorite phone call of the day: my mommy :)

Favorite lying-on-the-floor-laughing-too-hard moment: squeaking the previously mentioned rubber chicken :)

Favorite feeling: not having my eyes burn because they are so dry from crying...it lasted a few minutes :)

Favorite reminder: My Heavenly Father Love Me!!!

0 comments: