Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A New Blog

This hopefully won't be terribly long, since I really should be writing a paper. But, I feel like starting a new blog and inviting people to read it. Ha ha...like you'll want to and all. :) Anyways. Tonight was the second night of Assassins. It's a musical by Stephen Sondheim. It's being put on by Weber State. I got talked into playing in the pit for it. What a JOKE! There are 2 keyboard players, a percussionist and a flautist and I. I am trying to cover 4 parts with 2 instruments. The flute player is a high school senior and hasn't played since the 8th grade. It's not hard to tell. I feel bad that the actors have to put up with a situation like this, but then again...they weren't terribly organized putting together the music. They aren't paying us. It sucks. I have less than 8 dollars in my account right now. I need to pay my tithing (I have enough for that...but I haven't been to my ward since January...so, who knows when that will happen), I need to pay $20 so I can go on tour with the Choralaires, and I'm running short on groceries and gas. Oi. Anyways. Back to the musical. It seems to be a fun plot and all, but there is so much swearing in it. The f-word is used mulitple times. As much as I have heard that word, it still bites at me every time I hear it. *Sigh* Only 3 more nights and I will be free. YAY! Man, I have so much I could write about right now. But, I realy must get going on this paper. I'm so behind in my class...it's really bad. All I want to do is play my clarinet! Oi! I need help! :)

0 comments: