Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's really late, but I need to just say...

I'M FREE!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!
Tonight I saw a dear friend of mine, but due to certain circumstances, I hope to never see him again. It feels so good to have said goodbye, hugged and parted ways. Things just seem to be getting better for once. :) It's terrible to say that I'm glad that I'll never see him again...but when you've had a crush on someone for 4...almost 5 years and that person gets married and tells you that they're expecting their first child...it just helps to move on...without that person interfering. Anyways.
Also, tonight I played the Brahms Clarinet Trio for the last time...hopefully...for a while. I'm sure I'll want to play it again someday, especially if I'm going to be going to grad school. But, for now, no more Brahms!!! JOY!!!!! :):):)
The end...:)

1 comments:

Janel said...

Huzzah! I can relate to that. I don't think I was truly over my first (and only to this date) boyfriend until I was talking to his sister and she was telling me about him and his wife and their plans.

Yay for not liking guys!