Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Friday, April 4, 2008

It's the weekend!!!!

JOY! I can't say how happy I am that tomorrow is Saturday. I seriously collapsed last night (and I NEVER have done that before) and almost did again today after Choralaires. It's been a VERY stressful couple of weeks! Tomorrow is the last night of Assassins, thankfully. It's been fun and I really want to keep playing in musicals and such. I LOVE IT!!! I could do it for the rest of my life! Seriously! How do I get to the point of being able to be good at it...I have yet to figure out. Maybe I need to get performance degrees in some other instruments or something. I'm not sure, but I sure know that I really want to do it for the rest of my life. I love to play. I love to be a part of something like that all the time. I thrive on this kind of stress. I really do. The homework aspect of school sucks, but I love the musical stress. Anyways. I did something kind of crazy. On facebook, I added the 'are you interested?' application. I've gotten some good responses by some VERY cute guys. I don't know what I'm doing. One guy even suggested possibly going out. Me!?!?! Go out!?!?! HA! The thought makes me laugh! My roommate just got engaged tonight. I told her that I'm happy being single and that I want it to be that way for a long time (so I can get my many musical instruments learned and such). She said that she had felt the same way a few months ago. Look where she is now! AHHH! NO! :) To be honest, I really would love to have a relationship with a wonderful guy and all, but I really don't know how I'll handle it if it ever happens. Anyways. Here's to moving forward! I really think I like that movie Meet the Robinsons! There are a lot of good lessons in it! :) Anyways. :) Later!

0 comments: