Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Energizer Bunny

Oh man...it's after midnight and I have already blogged enough for the day...but I just want to write. I have so much bottled up inside of me right now. I have had the idea of a blog for some time now. I have a title and at least one line of text to fill it up with. The title would be "Things I Learned While Working at Subway." I suppose I could count this as a rough draft for now.
"Things I Learned While Working at Subway"
1. Be ready to work when your shift starts....don't be getting ready.
2. Lunch rush is always busy, even when it's not.
3. Someone will always come in just as you finish covering the last cambro of veggies or meat.
4. Silpat...*shudder*... it's a new swear word.
5. Meets and veggies should be used within 48-72 hours after being prepared.
6. The cash register will beep constantly when the power goes out, until the back-up battery dies.
7. Footlong, wheat, roast beef with pepperjack cheese, toasted. All the veggies, red-wine vinegarette, salt and pepper. (don't ask)
8. CO2 tanks sound like they are going to explode when they are empty.
9. Bagging ice...not so fun.
10. Be prepared to work on your day off, even if you scheduled it off.
11. You will always come home smelling like italian herbs and cheese bread.
12. Subway does pizza! (at least ours does....mwa ha ha!)
13. The only difference between Italian Herbs & Cheese bread and Monterey cheese bread is the italian seasoning.
14. Italian bread is just plain white bread.
15. Filling the soda machine with ice is a good way to build a nice bicep (yes...only one, unless you use boths hands...but I usually don't)
16. All of the attractive men that come through are already taken.
17. Most of the customers enjoy being harassed.
18. ACBIRC....*shudder*....another curse word
19.GI's can pretty hot!
20. I know what day it is when someone asks for a sub of the day.
21. Moday=Turkey/Ham
Tuesday=Meatball
Wednesday=Turkey
Thursday=BMT
Friday=Tuna
Saturday=....I don't work Saturdays enough to know
22. Subway Club Card point system
10=cookie
15=chips
20=21oz. drink
50=6" sub
75=1' sub (double meat not included)

eh...I guess I'm done for now....with that at least... :)

I just realzied that I'm covered with cat fur. No wonder my eyes are itching like crazy and my nose is drippy.

...I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...

I suppose I will just continue writing down random thoughts.

I've been working out almost everyday for over a month now...I thought I was losing weight....I was wrong. I'm about to give up. I think I need more than just an exercise routine and some changes in my eating habbits. I need help! But, I can almost run 2 miles in 25 minutes now. I know...it's not a lot, but when I was in 4th grade I could barely run around the track once without dying (~yay asthma~). This is a big deal for me. I need to run more often. It's actually not that bad. I love to go to the gym...working out is fun. If I were good enough, maybe I'd think about going into being a physical fitness instructor....ha ha ha....nice idea....I'll keep dreaming. :)

I just realized the other night that I have almost gone an entire year without a major crush on anyone. No wonder my life has been so weird lately! (of course, my last crush has been slowly dying over the past year since I found out that the guy was engaged, but the end was official in december...actually...maybe even before that) I need to have a crush on someone again. My life needs some excitement.

My cat likes to watch the computer screen. She's silly. :)

...how does she know that you love her?...

I wish one could type in pitch. I would so sing on this blog right now. I finally got the soundtrack to Enchanted yesterday. I brought it to work and sang along to pretty much every song I could while doing the dishes. My supervisor got a kick out of it apparently. :) I love to sing sometimes...even when I know I don't sound too pretty.

Nothing is more relaxing than having a sweet, soft, warm kitten crawl upon your shoulder and pur in your ear. I love my kitties! Oh wait...I suppose 1 kitten on each shoulder is even better...but I guess I won't get that privilege tonight. :( They've gone back to terrorizing the house again.

I need to go to bed. I do have to go to Ogden. Oi. I don't want to drive! I barely have enough $$$ for gas and food this time...Ok...I'm done. Your suffering is over...if you even made it this far. :)
Goodnight for real this time.
:)

1 comments:

Tony and Anni said...

Wow I miss you Heather Marie!! You have the cutest personality in the world!!!(I know it'd mean a lot more if I were a guy saying it, sorry, can't really help there)You always make me smile, I wish I could help you out more, but we don't have any money either(we do have debt now though:(, so I totally empathize with you! )Anyway I can't wait to see you on the 26th!!! It'll make my month! Well I hope all goes well for you! Know that you are loved, you're an amazing woman and your friendship is appreciated!!!!!!
Love Jessica Ann