Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A list:

*Guys that make me smile (on tv)

-David Duchovny
-Jon Kransinski
-Patrick Dempsey

*Movies I enjoy
-Enchanted
-Mama Mia!
-Wall-E
-X-Files (still on the fence about that one actually)

*TV Shows
-X-Files
-Friends
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Tyler's Ultimate
-Good eats

*Happy & Pleasant Thoughts
-My laptop is fixed and working again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!! :):):)
-a little more than 2 weeks left at Subway!
-school starts soon
-the construction will soon be over
-Tux is such a cuttie!
-my bedroom is almost clean!

*Not so Happy Thoughts
-my eyes are burning
-I have to work tomorrow
-I'm broke
-my cats are insane and out of control :)

*Music I'm enjoying
-Train
-Abba/Mama Mia! Soundtrack
-Enchanted Soundtrack
-Beethtoven's 6th and 7th symphonies

*Clothes I enjoy wearing
-my choralaires tour t-shirt
-short capris
-my new skirt
-flip-flops
-my swimsuit (sort of)
-my subway uniform....j/k

*Fun Things I have Done/Will Do This Summer
-Went camping
-Saw fireworks
-Bike Rides
-Swimming
-Running through the sprinklers across the street from my job after I got off :)
-Hike Mount Timpanogas (hopefully)
-Hike Waterfall Canyon
-Flirt with good-looking G.I.s
-Get my first kiss (ha ha...yeah right!)
-Made new friends
-Slept in

*Things I Need to Do
-Go to sleep :)


Goodnight :)

0 comments: