Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Dear BYUI Guy

How can I make you understand?
How can I make you see?
It's just not meant to be,
you and me.

I've told you a thousand times
I thought I was clear
It's not going to happen,
you and me.

You say you'll be better
You say you'll change
It hasn't happened yet,
you and me.

When we were kids,
When were were older
Even with a kiss, it never existed,
you and me.

Now you tell me your story
Now the truth comes out
It's not what I thought,
you and me.

This seems familiar
This has happened before
But then again, it wasn't
you and me.

The roles have changed
The scenes have been rearranged
It still isn't right, though,
you and me.

You beg and you plead
You have to see me
How can I stop
you and me?

What do I do,
What do I say?
There's never been
you and me.

Everytime I give in
Everytime you seem to win
How can this be,
you and me?

Sometimes there's a spark
Sometimes there's hope
Could it be possible,
you and me?

Problems of distance
Problems of attraction
Who am I kidding,
you or me?

Seeing eye to eye
Seeing face to face
can there be
you and me?

Maybe another life
Maybe another planet
there may be
you and me,

But for now
there never was
nor will there ever be
you and me.

0 comments: