Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Clouds

Wow, it is beyond late right now and I need sleep, but I wanted to write a blog tonight. Apparently I'm writing 2 now. I had an inspiring moment at work and wanted to come home and write about it. I came home and my parents had a John Wayne movie blaring, so I couldn't concentrate on writing then. Then I got into an instant messaging conversation with the boy that has been after me for pretty much my entire life. I think I had my first real DTR with someone. It's funny though, our relationship is so weird...I don't know if it can be defined. You can read how I feel about that in my previous blog. It's an attempt at a poem. I'm not a writer, so take it for what it's worth.
Anyways...
On to what I really wanted to write....


Today I walked out the back door at work to get something from the freezer (since it is outside and not inside...whoever designed that place wasn't too bright). I felt the warm breath of the wind against my body and decided to go to the gate to behold the incomming storm that was supposed to be coming our way. I walked to the fence door and felt a sense of awe and wonder as I looked at the cloudy sky above and around. The sight was beautiful. The sun was starting to set and the colors beginning to show. In one direction there seemed to be a seemless flow from the light grey color of the clouds to a darker grey and then to an almost deep blue color and back to the light grey like a wave in a painters pallet. As I stood there, even in just that brief moment, I saw the clouds and felt the warm air surround me like a hug from heaven. I looked farther into the sky and felt that there was more out there for me. I wish I could've captured that moment forever. It was as if I was being called to go on a new adventure. Sadly, I had to turn around and go back to work.

I really want to write more, but I am feeling so tired that I feel sick. I need to go to bed. My resignation is in and my days are numbered at Subway. It's a wonderful feeling. :)
I can't wait to go back to school. The more I think about it, the more anxious I am to see my friends and family again. My friends being my family ;)
Until next time....

0 comments: