Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Panic on the Highway

Today was nothing short of insane. I woke up not knowing where I would be sleeping tonight. I don't even want to relive what happened today...it was too much. Let's just say it was enough to cause me to go into a panic attack while I was driving up to Ogden today. Now, I've had panic attacks like this before, but it's been a long time. Usually, though, my panic attacks happen when I'm about to get on an airplane or when I'm already on one. Everything seemed so impossible. All I could do was try to keep my eyes clear from the tears and control my breathing so I wouldn't pass out and crash. I was driving down I-215 at the time. Wow...that was not a good experience. But, thankfully...in nothing short of a miracle, I am now sitting on my bed, listening to an f16 fly by and feeling exhausted from moving in. I'm home. It's a little weird right now, since no one else is here and it's fairly empty in the other rooms, but I'm home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!

0 comments: