Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tux the Terrorist

My sweet, dear little kitty
Your tail is so fluffy, so soft
And your fur is so clean and shiny
Eyes wide and beady,
nose so high and noble.

You turn your head
the inocence is gone
you jump, coo, purr
and off you go
there's terror in your eyes

From a distance a crash is heard
There's another coo
Yet another crash
there you go
running around like mad

This is not a poem
although it tries
I just had to try
since there's a wildness,
a super insanity in your eyes.


:)


I tried :) lol

I love my new little furry friends. Everytime I look at them I feel giddy with love for them. They are truly super cute. They are nuts and it surprises me that the house is still standing...oh wait...there went a wall (lol...well...something fell). Anyways. I am going to miss these little terrors when I go back to school. I no longer allow them in my bedroom because they have figured out how to get on top of my clothes hanging up in my closet (I can just see one slipping and shredding a favorite shirt on the way down to the floor), not to mention the breakable things....and a peaceful night's sleep that they so love to deny me. :) So, any time they can, they sneak into my room. It's so cute. :) Anyways...I need to sleep. Goodnight!

0 comments: