Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It Has Been A Long Week

Wow. (I seem to start my blogs off with small words like this...I need to find another way to start a blog) (hmmm)
anyways
So, after my huge nightmare with moving in, school has begun and I am amazingly still alive. My new roommates are very good. It's so quiet...I'm not sure how to handle it yet to be honest. I just barely finished my room yesterday. It was quite a feat. Actually, it's not clean yet, but there's stuff on the walls and mostly everything is put away.
This past week has been the longest week I think I have ever experienced. Time really is relative. I think I will be able to handle my extremely full schedule, so that's good. :)
I thought I had so much to tell, but I suppose I'm so out of it right now that I don't want to write much. Oh...
So, I have been once again confined to the computer labs. My laptop had an episode on either Monday or Tuesday night. It no longer works. It's rather frustrating, but there's a really good deal at the bookstore on macs, so I think I may invest in one if I get my financial aid by then. (crosses fingers and prays!) I am currently waiting for my laundry to finish drying, but I also just realized that I forgot to notice the time when I started the dryers. D'oh!
So, I guess that's all for now. Sad...I I had so much to say when I typed out my last blog, but that was on the fateful night my computer crashed...so I lost everything I wrote. And it's still lost. :)
Until next time!

0 comments: