Blogger Templates
"You Don't Find Who You Truly Can Be Until You Have Lost Everything You Once Were. " -Chad Hymas
"Our Greatest Weakness Lies in Giving Up. The Most Certain Way to Succeed is Always to Try Just One More Time." -Thomas Edison

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hmmm......

Well, I am in a weird mood right now. It has been an interesting day. It started off with a weird dream. It was good, but not reaal enough. :) Two of the main characters in my dream already know a little about this dream, but I want to write the whole dream down (as much as I can remember at least). I remember this:
We were all sitting behind the curtain on the stage at my old elementary school (but yet, it wasn't there). (this dream went back and forth between that location and the MPR at the institute) There were a few of us sitting around. I think it was a performance, because we were trying to be quiet beackstage, but then again, it may have just been a dress rehearsal. Anyways. So, I also think that it was Halloween...but I'm not sure. Janel walks in in her costume. This costume was (ha ha ha) a swimsuit. We were all ok with it, but I know that I knew that something wasn't good about this costume (I just couldn't put my finger on it). Anyways, this was backstage. Then I ended up in the ladies bathroom (not in the institute though...huh...I don't know where that bathroom was). I started talking to someone about how hot this guy was in the choir. Then I went back on stage and sat down to talk to my friends. This guy then came up to me and told me he needed to talk to me. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not. Anyways, I kind of just sat there and asked him what it was about, and he said that his sister (but I think it was more like his sister's best friend...or cousin or....oi, I'm not sure) was in the bathroom. I had this 'uh oh' kind of moment. He said that he knew I thought he was hot....and that's where the dream ended (stupid alarm clock!). Funny thing is....this guy really is very good-looking. Sigh....
But, I highly doubt that Janel will ever wear her swimsuit into the institute like that....lol So, I don't think I want this dream to come true...as much as I would love to find out what this guy thinks of me. Oh well.....

I feel another blog comming on.....

1 comments:

Annie said...

I love your layout, by the way! I thought this dream was hilarious. I really don't see Janel ever doing that...anywhere. Definitely not the Institute. Who was the guy? I love dreaming about attractive men, especially when they like you in the dream too. Mmmm...